Terms and conditions
- All bookings made on the website are subject to final confirmation and availability.
- Prices subject to change without notice. All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Tentative bookings may be made by phone or email. Bookings only become confirmed when a $250 (non-refundable) minimum deposit on the total quoted price is received and/or is accepted by Old’s Cool Limo Company The quote is valid for 14 days and the $250 minimum deposit is to be made within 14 days of a quote being offered to confirm a booking.
- Full payment of balance must be received 6 weeks prior to service date. If the full balance is not received by the due date Old’s Cool Limo Companywill consider it as a cancellation. The client may cancel up to six weeks prior to service date and receive a refund less non-refundable deposit.
- We will take last minute hire bookings and payments right up to the day before the date required if the vehicle is available.
- Personal circumstances may be considered in obtaining a refund.
- Journeys exceeding the booked time incur overtime charges per 15 minute interval and are to be paid to the driver on the day. These extra costs that may occur will be charged at a rate of $40 for every 15 minutes overtime.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that there is adequate time to travel to and from destinations.
- The information, materials and services in this website is provided as a recommendation and for general information purposes only. It is current at the time of first publication. It is not legal or other professional advice or intended to be comprehensive
- The Kombi will not travel upon unsealed roads. Driveways or very small stretches of unsealed roads are agreed upon; simply we unable to travel on long unsealed roads, due to the damage that can occur. In very special cases, it can be negotiated, but is not preferable.
- Any overly intoxicated person that is deemed to be unable to travel safely will not be permitted to ride.
- Every effort is made to provide the exact Vehicle make and model ordered, but just like any vehicle there is always a chance of mechanical breakdown or accident. If this situation occurs and another Kombi is not available Old’s Cool Limo Company reserves the right to offer the next best substitute vehicle or a full refund will be offered.
Limitation of liability
While all care is taken, no responsibility is taken for items left in the vehicle.
The hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused to the vehicle by the hirer or passengers. This includes incitement or behaviour resulting in damage to the vehicle or its contents by a third party.
The hirer holds Old’s Cool Limo Company from any liability for any personal or material damages arising from the conduct of his or her party.
The hirer accepts and indemnifies Old’s Cool Limo Company and its employees against any loss, consequential or otherwise as a result, direct or otherwise of a failure to meet time deadlines. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that there is adequate time to travel to and from destinations. Furthermore, the hirer indemnifies Old’s Cool Limo Company against any and all claims as a result, direct or otherwise, consequential or otherwise, of failure to arrive at the destination at the appropriate time or at all.
Subject to any rights the customer/hirer may have by law, in no event will Old’s Cool Limo Company be liable for any loss or damage which the customer/hirer suffers as are a result of Old’s Cool Limo Company actions or the actions of its agents.