Old’s Cool Limo Company, and Royboy, were born out of a desire to share beautifully restored Kombis with the people of Brisbane and give couples an alternative to the oh-so-classy Pink Hummer on their big day.
Wedding styles have changed, and with that wedding cars Brisbane have to change. This is where we come in.
The vintage car wedding is the way to go — there is nothing more romantic than incorporating a piece of history with your wedding.
Here are some helpful hints we have picked up along the way that may help in planning your big day.
- Book Royboy as your wedding transport.
- Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue; it’s a cute old saying, but do it. You’ll have a lot of fun trying to figure it all out. And at the end of the day, you should have fun with your wedding.
- Family heirlooms give such a personal touch to your day. Whether it be a clip for your hair or the glass you have your first champagne out of as a couple, these little things will stay with you forever.
- There is no right or wrong way when it comes to getting married, do it your way.
- You don’t have to listen to your soon to be mother-in-law. At Old’s Cool Limos we love our mothers, but just remember it’s your wedding.
- Don’t get caught up in perfection. There are so many things you cannot, and cannot possibly try, to control. Think about the here and now, and at the end of the day if you are married and happy that is all that matters.
- Seating charts. Sorry we have no advice here. The absolute best of luck.
- Choose the right photographer. Make sure you have the rights to your photos, as you never know what photo you’re going to want 50 years down the track.
- The best bit of advice that has ever been given or received (in our humble opinion) — take time to enjoy your day with the one you love the most. Your wedding day is about getting married to someone you think the world of and want to treasure forever. Spend time with that person, alone and quietly just taking it all in.
Old’s Cool Limo Company — a new style in wedding cars for Brisbane!